ESRI researchers Dr Karina Doorley and Dr Brendan Walsh address the Women's Parliamentary Caucus
On Friday, 21 October, Dr Karina Doorley and Dr Brendan Walsh addressed the Women's Parliamentary Caucus. They discussed ESRI research on the health of carers and the demand for care and welfare support.
View their presentation here.
Their presentation drew on a number of ESRI research reports cited below:
- Walsh & Lyons (2021). Demand for the Statutory Home Support Scheme
- Walsh et al., (2021). Projections of expenditure for primary, community and long-term care in Ireland, 2019-2035, based on the Hippocrates model
- Doorley et al., (2018). The Gender Impact of Irish Budgetary PoIicy 2008-2018
- Doorley & Regan (2022). The impact of Irish budgetary policy by disability status
- Post-Budget briefing (2022)