Informed Policy for a Better Ireland
A new study from the ESRI and the Department of Finance examines the impact of three Brexit scenarios on the Irish economy.
On 14 March, an event took place to launch new research funded by the Department of Justice and Equality. The research outlines the challenges and opportunities presented by survey data and data held by government for measuring migrant integration.
The mission of the Economic and Social Research Institute is to advance evidence-based policymaking that supports economic sustainability and social progress in Ireland. ESRI researchers apply the highest standards of academic excellence to challenges facing policymakers, focusing on 12 areas of critical importance to 21st Century Ireland.
- Behavioural Economics
- Children and Young People
- Communications and Transport
- Energy and Environment
- Health and Quality of Life
- Competitiveness, Trade and FDI
- Labour Markets and Skills
- Migration, Integration and Demography
- Social Inclusion and Equality
- Taxation, Welfare and Pensions